Tuesday, July 10, 2007

More proof that our people are the best!

Minidork went and blew the lid off my new blog. And I was still in stealth mode. Twerp. I can't seem to shake this guy. He's like Professor Moriarty to my Sherlock Holmes. Or maybe Grendel to my Beowulf. Yeah, I had to read it in school too. Anyhoo, I make one post with my plan to catch the little creep and up he pops. Meanwhile I've been posting about mediadorks like Bishop, Dudley, and Greene, and none of them figured it out. Great sources guys. I guess Woodward and Bernstein can breathe a little easier. Still, it proves what I always say. Our people are the best. Even the bad apples. Mini, I still want to cap your ass. But your display of initiative and tech savvy in blowing away those mediascum makes me proud. Maybe we can hire you back as a consultant or something after we find you, beat you up, and then fire you.

No comments: