Monday, June 25, 2007

Microsoft's Next CEO? You're looking at him.

Minidork is back getting the rabble wound up again and suggesting candidates to replace me as CEO. Funny stuff now, but this punk almost got me shitcanned a year or two ago with this same crap. Hey Mini, next time you come to a gun fight don't bring a knife. Still, I'd like to find out who the little traitor is. I don't know why we can't figure that out. You'd think with half the management team spending cycles on it, not to mention all of the network security guys, we could find one measly little shit-disturber. I mean, how hard can it be? We know he's not on an H1 visa or a green card. So that's one-third of the potential suspects crossed off the list. Unless the mediadorks were playing games, he's not a skirt either. So cross off another whack of suspects. And how many straight guys hang out at plant nurseries? The only horticulture any red-blooded male in the Pacific Northwest cares about involves 411, not begonias. But as usual, I'm just going to have to catch Mini myself. Like I don't have enough on my plate. Anyway, here's my plan. Mini has created a facebook entry and invited others to come be his friend. The loser. Soooo, just like Bill Murray in Caddyshack, I'm going to create my own facebook entry, incognito of course, and be the "friendly rabbit" in his little varmint circle-jerk. When the time is right, wham! We spring the trap. Then the little gopher and I are going to spend some quality time in building 34. Remember the movie Antitrust? You think those Hollywood dorks who brought you five Rocky sequels dreamed that up? Not a chance. Let's just say that not everything in the movie was fiction. Mini, when we catch you, you're going to find that out the hard way. Count on it.

2 comments:

Who da'Punk said...

It sounds like somebody needs a Zen garden!. And something with a babbling brook. I'll start working on that design for you.

In the meantime, close your eyes, imagine your happy place, surrounded by song birds, including one you can't see... that seems to have the gentle call, "neener. neener. neener-neener-neener!"

Steveb said...

Grrrrr! I'm going to get you, who da. And when I do your flower-planting ass is grass and I'm a lawnmower...