Saturday, June 23, 2007

Get the facts

Okay, look, I wasn't going to have a blog. But then some Steve wannabe pops up, and next thing you know our local reporterdork Todd Bishop is anointing this guy king. Can you friggin believe it? Way to check your facts, Todd. I knew there was a reason we've been giving you and the rest of the PI pundits the cold shoulder. Anyway, I'm also sick and tired of all the attention this Secret Diary of Steve Jobs is getting. It's bad enough that clown is making a fool of us in the marketplace and on Wall Street. I'll be damned if he's going to do it in the blogosphere as well. So now I've got my own secret blah-blah-blah, or whatever you want to call it. And before you Mac Marines chime in saying I copied the look and feel of Jobs' site, so what? If white minimalist Apple crap is the current flavor of the month, we can do that too.

No comments: