Thursday, June 28, 2007

Meg, call me.

What is it with Whitman? Even some of the mediadorks have figured out that Google is secretly plotting to bury Ebay. "Do no evil", my ass. But still she's in denial. I must have put in a dozen calls to her over the past few weeks to talk about getting them onto our platform instead. Each time she either didn't respond, or called Bill. Then he calls me and tells me she called, I call her, and she calls him again. Talk about a nightmare loop. Look, I know you guys go way back. But he left me in charge, okay? So just pick up the phone and call me directly. We'll work something out. I'm serious about this. Hell, I'll get the Ebay logo tattooed on my left butt cheek live on Miami Ink if that's what it takes to show you we're committed. Just call me. Oh, and use a regular land line or cell, okay? Bill says that Skype shit you're using is flaky, and I trust his judgement on this kinda stuff. Maybe we can throw in some Speech Server as part of the deal.

No comments: