Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Xbox 360 sales up 178% in Japan

Finally some love in the land of the rising sun. I don't have to tell you how tough it's been trying to crack that particular nut, or fortune cookie, or spring roll, or whatever the hell they eat over there when they're not getting blitzed on single-malt. That's what I mean when I say we keep coming, and coming, and coming. We're tireless. Did you catch Ellison's favorite movie The Last Samurai? Think they were focused and persistent? They're lightweights compared to us. We never give up. And it's finally starting to pay off. I'm super excited to see it. Nice save, Robbie. I was getting some pressure to cut you loose, but you came through for us. Let's see if Howard - sorry, Sir Howard - is still talkin' smack when we surpass his PS2 sales.

No comments: